Wednesday, January 05, 2005

miscellaneous reflects

Time to return to philosophy. Something fairly exciting’s happened, I’ve received some eight emails in the new year, I’m way behind again, from interested parties. Two interested parties, and they seem to be communicating and arguing with each other, through my blog. Just what I’ve been hoping for. About evolution and religion, and referring to other sites and such.

I’m not responding quickly enough, keeping the interest bubbling, so many distractions, including reading, birthday dinners, co-op tenancy and other responsibilities, foster-caring responsibilities, ongoing family dramas, libidinous itches, gardening maintenance, fitness struggles and the like, but now that I have a couple of readers I should make an extra effort in the desired direction.

Had a sort of fit and suffered from a surfeit of Pringles, for which I would like to blame Mat.

The eight emails were in fact in the form of comments on earlier blogs, on the cosmological argument but it was the issue of evolution that got people going. Will respond in the appropriate place, but I just wish I could make links with ease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here