Saturday, August 27, 2005

overcoming crap

One CRAP acronym, Alan Saunders has just informed me on the radio, is Computer Rage, Anxiety and Phobia, and I certainly suffer from that. So I should be happy that blogger (RTM) has combined with Microsoft to create a blogger for Word package, since I always write everything on Word beforehand. But of course nothing goes to plan, and I suffered the usual computer rage anxiety and phobia when my last post, sent straight from Word via the new blogger toolbar, came out in a CRAP font, too small to be comfortably readable. Let’s see how this one goes, but first I’ll increase the font size in Word…

2 Comments:

Anonymous singapore cakes delivery said...

Happy to see your blog as it is just what I’ve looking for and excited to read all the posts. I am looking forward to another great article from you.

7:32 pm  
Anonymous corporate entertainment said...

I hope you have a nice day! Very good article, well written and very thought out. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

11:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here