Tuesday, November 30, 2004

could be moving house

The MDMA thing needs a rethink, or a rejigging of my existence. Into something more of a life. Of course I’ve not contacted Cath, and that’s part of the problem. Not a problem vis-à-vis Cath herself, but the problem of my generally hesitating and losing. I have no context for the enjoyment of the drug, no group of sympa friends to ecstasise around, I’ve so effectively kept myself out of contact. For example, didn’t check out courses and classes on the net last night, I chased other priorities, which were so much the worse for me. Even a trip to the pool would be something much more positive.

Just emerged from a La Luna meeting which was expected possibly to be fiery but fizzed rather, though not with champagne, only still semillon chardonnay from Banrock Station. Sarah wants to move from next door, the house, shaped precisely as mine is, is too big for her. Too many things horded, too many nooks for animals to dump in, too many dishes for junkies to junk, too many bedrooms and beds for kids to scramble and jumble, too too much garden to tend and keep from becoming a fire hazard in globally warmed summers. She’s had her eye on Corey’s smaller space, but he’s in two minds about swap-shifting, especially to this high crime area with thousands of dollars in musical equipment. His current place in Ridleyton wouldn’t be much better crimewise but at least the place is secure. There’s also the daunting garden (which would be this still-establishing one, I’d hop next door) and the regular trains across the road. He’s an insomniac.

There are other options though, such as one of the new Browning Street properties. If Corey chooses to take that, then Sarah and I will do the moves and my place will become available, perhaps for Alex, who has chosen not to move to Wilkins Street, thus leaving it for Karen. But Alex may also wish to take up the Nieass Place house, vacated by Karen. If he does so then his place at Wilkinson Court will become available. Also Jenna’s house in West Hindmarsh will become available, probably for one of our prospective members, such as James, now that she’s moving to the other of the Browning Street houses. I’m sure there are other permutations, but I need a good lie down.

First step in creating a sex life is to create a social life. Currently my social life revolves around my pets, don’t want to go any further with that (the still nameless crippled kitten has survived the dread injection and bounds from strength to strength). Shared some chardonnay with fellow La Lunies, but still, apart from Sarah, no further. Really need some new contacts anyhow. Will report progress tomorrow, promise.

Nutrition report. Breakfast, the usual muesli with yoghurt. Toast with avocado (no butter of course). Lunch in the meeting, a couple of wee butties, chicken and cheese, and Sarah’s delicious lemon cake. And chardonnay, and coffee. Dinner I’ll report tomorrow (still a couple of days behind).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a italian gold charm site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here