Monday, February 28, 2005

some exercise data and such

What I need to attack my weight/waist problem:
A better set of scales, but these’ll do (measure weight in the morning, after ablutions and before brekky).
A dressmakers’ tape-measure (waist to be measured at the level of the navel, neck below the larynx with tape sloping downward to the front)
I don’t know my height precisely, but it’s around five feet seven, that’s around 170.2 cms. We’ll say 170 cms. Given a weight of 76 kgs, my BMI is 26.3 kg/m2, which is in the overweight range for a person of normal musculature, that’s to say, it’s overweight unless your muscle/fat ratio, which of course is calculated differently, is very ‘good’ (a high proportion of muscle to fat), which mine certainly isn’t. They also have waist to height ratios, and body fat percentages (on this site I’m visiting), but I haven’t got the data to input into those yet. Must get my BMI figure down for starters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here