Thursday, April 28, 2005

weighty matters 11

That’s an eleven, not a two. I haven’t posted all my journal entries regarding my obstacle race to fitness for fear of losing my voluminous readership ho ho. Today in a public lav I caught sight of my overhang and vowed yet again to fight the good fight. I haven’t jogged for three days, and my daily pedo readings are wildly oscillant – I hope that’s a neologism – but generally lower than they should be. I have fantasies of trekking the whole of the Heysen trail, but they remain just that. My weight is 77.4, stable over the past three days, but fractionally above my average over the past eight days of measurement (77.15). I’ve been chided for measuring myself daily, as there are too many fluctuations over a twenty-four hour period that can’t be sheeted home directly to food intake or exercise, but I need to take these measures for motivational purposes. I might also, for similar reasons, post about this more frequently, though minimally at the same time – eg weight, amount of exercise done, amount and type of food ingested. A line or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here