Saturday, May 14, 2005

shitty technical matters

Brought to my attention recently that my comments facility wasn’t working, probably hasn’t been switched on for my months, good excuse anyway for why I’ve received no comments in that time. All fixed now.
On similar, been trying to post a budget comment to troppo armadillo, but keep getting this message:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /mt-comments.cgi on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.ubersportingpundit.com Port 80

Of course, I blame myself. To make matters worse I tried to rescue the comment, which was quite lengthy, to put here, but somehow managed to wipe it completely.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool it works now!

As for troppo - you know to click on the time-stamp, not the 'comments' link?

1:06 am  
Blogger Stewart said...

yes i did that, still didn't work

6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here